I got tagged by Tami a while ago but didn't notice. It's hard to keep up with her blog when she posts about 5 new things a day. JK Tam! Since I don't have time to post something with pictures, this is what you get!
Rules: Write 6 random things about yourself, link the person who tagged you & post the rules. Tag six people.
1. I was once a rollerblade junky. I had a season pass to Classic Skating (for those of you from Cache Valley, that's a rollerskating rink that also has waterslides.) I would go every day after school. I didn't have any friends that loved it as much as I did so I would go by myself. I would also go out for hours during the summer and go up Provo Canyon. Since I am the third child in my family, my mom wasn't too concerned with all my absent hours from home.
2. I always wanted to be an Emcee. I wanted to make sick (slang for freakin' awesome) hip hop remixes.
3. I love Britney, always have, always will. Say what you want, I don't care.
4. I used to be a mega tomboy. I have "girled" out in my older years.
5. I could live in sweats and old t-shirts if society would allow.
6. I asked Andy for a suggestion for that last one and this is what he said.
You give excellent foot massages
You spell very well
You have really thick hair
You hate watching college basketball (He is wrong here. College basketball is my favorite sport to watch. I just hate watching every second of every game that is on t.v. which he insists on doing.)
You eat a lot of ice cream
You expect your husband to be a mind reader
He said a few other things, but I will spare the details.
There you have it!!
I tag
1. Romney
2. Alisha
3. Anna
4. Nahomi
5. Traci
6. Laci
4 comments:
"Mother of the year" here. Explain "wasn't too concerned" about your absences! ? I took care of you. I drove you to the ER when you fell and broke your wrist!
And you should explain Britney. As in, Britney Speirs. You forgot to mention that you memorized all her dance moves on her music video. The posters, the Halloween costume, it goes on.
blebus
Britney Spears? I am glad I am not the ONLY closet Britney fan. I just ordered her new CD from Ebay but it hasn't come yet...=) Me and Stets rock out to Britney all the time in the car when Skylar's not around!!
Well, I learned a few things here. Doesn't your husband know he is supposed to be able to read your mind? An emcee? I just can't picture that. And about the 5 posts a day....
i was totally a buddy in that rollerblade phase...everytime i drive past liberty park and see the bladers, i remember those good old days
Post a Comment