Thursday, January 22, 2009

18 months?!

Our baby turned 18 months old yesterday. I am definitely in denial of this fact. I am still sitting here in confusion as to what happened to my sweet little baby.


Here are some fun facts about this active little toddler.


She LOVES to watch the Mickey Mouse Club House.


She is finally getting some hair.


She loves the water and is pretty much fearless.



She loves her best buddy, Daddy.



She loves to help Grandma with all of her projects.



And like a true girl, loves to shop!
She also loves books, animals, cousins and all of her friends at Day Care. She says gobs of words and does pretty much any animal sound. She is also obsessed with tractors and "wotion." (Tractor was one of her first words.) She can also count to ten and sing several songs. (She started making up her own words to the Apple, Apple, A A A song.) She enjoys dancing and helping out around the house. She keeps us laughing and constantly reminds us that she is the boss. The other day, she lifted up my shirt and asked, "Poopie, poopie?" I guess since I check her bum all the time, she thought she should check mine.
We love you Alli and your sweet spirit. We are so lucky that you found your way into our lives. We are so excited for the up and coming adventures we will share.
Love, Mom and Dad






11 comments:

Eileen said...

LOVE this post! And I love your new background.

dylog

Chase and Nahomi said...

she is so cute! I love the pic of her carrying that zumiez bag, it's almost as big as she is! so cute!

Romney said...

I love the picture of her "shopping" She is so cute!

Tami said...

What a cutie!!

Kellie said...

18 months? I don't believe it!

My girls are SOOOO excited for Miss A to come and sleep over at our house. They've already made a list of what toys they think she will like to play with.

Eileen said...

Me again. You forgot to say that she has the world's most beautiful eyes, and I forgot to say that I love her more than life itself.

tormof

The Bucks said...

She is sooo cute!!! Isnt it crazy how fast time goes by!!

*Chelsey* said...

It's sad how fast kids grow but it's so fun to see them learn something new every day!!

Jena said...

So CUTE! Just wait till we can take them shopping and have them say "ew mom that is so ugly!" Lets love it while we can! So big is an understatement, she is so cute and so big. So smart too! And where are the new house pictures?! I'm waiting for an update! I'm coming up asap so i'll see you soon!!!

Alyssa said...

She is so cute!! Just like her mommy!

John and Anna said...

Oh Cute Alli! I just love watching her!