Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged!!

Me, blogging, what? I've been tagged a couple of times lately. I chose this one because the other tag had 8 things that I was supposed to come up with. I always take the easy way out.

7 Things I Can Do Well
1- Procrastinate
2- Neglect putting away the laundry (This is the worst part for me. I can wash, fold and even stand to iron the laundry, but when it comes to putting it away, I'd rather burn my finger on the stove.)
3- Eat Ice Cream
4- Play with Alli
5- Throw a football (My dad made sure that I learned to not throw like a girl.)
6- Dance
7- Spell

7 Things I Can't Do
1- Sing
2- Be on time (it's hereditary)
3- Remember Birthdays
4- Blog (obviously)
5- Think before I say something
6- Exercise on a regular basis
7- Refrain from getting upset with Andy when he's lost something

7 Things That Attracted me to Andy
1- Looks
2- Gorgeous eyes that Alli has inherited
3- His lame personality that I love so much!
4- He doesn't care what others think
5- He's very romantic
6- Never gets mad
7- Doesn't ever talk bad about people
I can only list 7?

7 Things I Always Say
1- Dr. Huffman's office
2- Really?
3- No no Alli (I'm ashamed to admit it. When you ask Alli what mommy says, she shakes her finger and says, "No no.)
4- Hi babe
5- For the love!
6- Is it 5 o'clock yet?
7- Sounds good

7 Things I Love to Eat
1- Vanilla Ice Cream
2- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
3- Carmel popcorn
4- Twix candy bars
5- Chewy sweettarts or sweethearts (I'm not sure what they're actually called)
6- Roast with Mashed potatoes
7- Spaghetti (this is Alli's favorite)

7 People I Tag
1- Anyone
2- who
3- has
4- never
5- been
6- tagged
7- !

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Gasp! You actually posted something. Good job!

Eileen said...

Thanks for answering the tag!!! Now post the pics!

pixtrot (I like this one)

Anonymous said...

I can totally agree with you on the laundry thing I hate to put it away! I'm glad you finally posted. I'm a nerd and get excited when my friends blog!

Romney said...

oops that Scott post was from me, Romney!

Dave and Alisha said...

Im glad to see you alive and well j/k I loved it... hope this is a start to something I now need some pic.

laci said...

I won't give you a hard time about never blogging like everyone else...just don't let it happen again! ;) jk, but that was fun to read some facts about you. I think "no no no Mommy" is hilarious!