Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A weekend in the big city!


We recently had our annual weekend in Salt Lake
with these folks....
 and this guy.
 We went to Trolley Square for dinner,
 saw Santa,
 went swimming,
 and had lots of fun!

We also went and saw "Tangled," which was wonderful.  Alli had a blast.  Jane was super tired at dinner and wouldn't eat anything.  She went right to sleep when we put her down.  She was a lot happier in the morning.  Alli had a blast.  She was so excited to sleep on her pull-out sofa that she practically put herself to bed.  She even got put on an elevator the next morning by herself by an adult, who will remain nameless.  The nameless adult found her roaming the second floor talking to a cleaning lady (she was supposed to have gotten out on the fourth floor.)
  My family has been doing this little getaway since I was little and I always look forward to them.  We have created lots of fun memories and I look forward to the ones ahead.  Judd, Kellie and crew, you were sorely missed.  

5 comments:

Eileen said...

It wasn't ME! I don't wanna take the blame for such foolishness. And we did miss Judd and Kellie and crew! I forgot to put that on my blog.

Kellie said...

Thanks for rubbing it in. I'm not sure if we'll EVER be able to attend this little tradition.

I love/hate you. =)

You're girls are so beautiful.

Tami said...

Love the pics with Santa!

Romney said...

What a fun tradition!! That's funny about Alli! Glad you found her!

Jena said...

update your blog dork!