So, I'm pretty sure nobody probably looks at our blog anymore. That's okay. This is for me anyways and it's unfortunate that I'm so bad at journaling. We moved into our house in August and it has been so nice to be able to relax once in a while and to be able to be home with my husband. There are still a lot of projects to be done but I figure that will never change. I'll post some pictures when I get the babies room put together.
Baby # 2 is coming anytime now and we can't wait to meet her. This pregnancy has been a lot easier than the first. I'm not sure if that's because we've been so busy with the house and with Alli. Alli constantly talks about baby sister and frequently says, "Lets get her out." She will be a great big sister and fits the bossy roll perfectly.
Alli is 2 yrs and 3 months going on 16. She talks like crazy and definitely seems older than 2. She is a pro at the ABC's, counting, shapes, colors and loves to sing "I am a Child of God" along with many other songs. I love to listen to her sing and she never hesitates to sing to the baby.
We had a fantastic Halloween. We went to an awesome party put on by the Buttars and Webbs. I went as Prego Spaghetti Sauce and Andy was a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Alli was Minnie Mouse for Halloween and we got to go to Andy's work on Friday and trick-or-treat. She absolutely loved it! I'm only posting a couple of pictures because I have good intentions of posting more after the baby comes. We'll see if that happens.
Cutest Mouse on the block

Me, just shy of 39 weeks. Man I look tired.
10 comments:
I still look Mallory. I cannot wait to meet the new addition this week!
You still look good at 39 weeks. Good luck in the next few weeks:)
What a cute little Minnie! We're excited to see new baby Hutchison! I bet you are thinking, "let's get her out" too now! :)
You DO know how to blog!
very cute! You look adorable. Good luck with everything.
XO
You look way too cute to be 39 weeks! And you don't look tired! Can't wait to meet baby #2! Does she have a name? Love and Hugs!
Mal, you look sooooooo great!
So...you think big sisters are bossy, huh? =)
Can't wait to meet baby Jane! I love the pictures and was excited to see an update. Alli is the cutest Minnie Mouse around!
Hey I am glad to see you guys are still alive. I still watch and wait and wait to see if you are going to up date your blog. I love to see how you guys are doing. It looks like you guys are doing great! I hope to see more pictures! Good luck with the new little one!
mal, i want to see more pics of the new baby!!!!
Post a Comment