Thanks Mallory! I check in on you (when you actually updated...:) too. I am so excited for you to be having another girl, it is soooo much fun having 2 little ladies around the house. They are just joys. I hope you are feeling good, and can't wait to see the new babe, your mom is one proud grandma!
Oh yeah so fun!!! No offense to John and Anna... but I think she'll be my little baby's girlfriend! :) Just kidding! But how fun, I hope you guys are doing well, and Alli's looking as cute as ever!
21 comments:
No way!!!! Oh that is SO FUN!!!
Fun fun fun fun fun! =)
I'm so happy for you!
congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys you are going to love having two little girls!! Good Luck
Thats great! Its going to be really fun... Congrats you guys!!
HOORAY!!! We like girls. :) Alli is going to have so much fun. Can't wait to meet her.
Yeah! Another girlfriend for Cache! Congrats you guys!
I'm so excited for you! That is awesome! We can't wait to see you-hopefully soon. Hope you are feeling well!
Miss A is going to be the bossiest big sister EVER! I can't wait to watch and partake.
I love that girl! All 3!
Congratulations! We're excited for you all. Can't wait to meet her in a few months.
Congrats! It's been so fun having two girls. Mine girls make me smile everyday just watching them play together!
I'm so excited for you guys!! Ali will be such a good big sister!
Congrats! That will be so fun!
Yeah for estrogen!! Haha. Congratulations! That is so fun.
Congrats!!! And I'm impressed, it hasn't been 3 months since your last post. :)
CONGRATS!!! I am so jealous. That will be so fun to have two little girls.
YAHOO!!! Woot woot! Another cute one for sure, congrats you two three!
congrats!! that's so exciting!!
Oh that post is so cute! Congrats!
Our babies are going to be days apart can we switch? Lol. Just kidding. I'll still take a boy.
Congratulations. I am so happy for you!
Thanks Mallory! I check in on you (when you actually updated...:) too. I am so excited for you to be having another girl, it is soooo much fun having 2 little ladies around the house. They are just joys. I hope you are feeling good, and can't wait to see the new babe, your mom is one proud grandma!
Oh yeah so fun!!! No offense to John and Anna... but I think she'll be my little baby's girlfriend! :) Just kidding! But how fun, I hope you guys are doing well, and Alli's looking as cute as ever!
Post a Comment