Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Me, interesting?

After reading others blogs, I noticed that mine doesn't make my life sound exciting. Contrary to what others may say, I think I am a pretty exciting person. I have decided to post 10 somewhat interesting and possibly unknown facts about myself. After all, what good is having a blog if you can't make yourself sound better than you are?

1. I love Harry Potter. I just keep reading them over and over. (My mom is begging me to read Twilight so we can talk about it, but I just can't leave Harry.)

2. My favorite sport is Softball. (I used to pitch when I was younger.)

3. I am very competitive. Andy's knows he can get me to do something by telling me that someone else is better at it than me. (Don't get me wrong though, I can admit if I am not good at something and I am not a sore loser.)

4. I love to dance.

5. I am slightly bull-legged. (I found this out when I was on the Drill Team and we lined up for the kick-line. I had to try extra hard to keep my knees together.)

6. I have a mole on my leg that was once removed but decided to come back with avengeance. (TMI?)

7. I am definitely NOT a morning person.

8. My favorite time of day is when I am in bed and reading Harry Potter.

9. I am very good at Mario-Kart for N64. (Andy gets frustrated with this one.)

10. Last but not least, I have been skydiving in Hawaii!! (Yes I had to talk Andy into doing this one with me, but in the end he did and it was awesome!!)

8 comments:

Eileen said...

11. You have one of the most adorable baby girls on the planet.

12. You are funny and fun to be around.

13. You are beautiful!

NOW, put down Harry and meet Edward!!!!

MelBrooks. said...

I agree with your mom, You need to read Twilight! I am not a reader, and I love it! I am not sure when I will be making my way up to Logan. I was up there about a month ago visiting my Dad and Cathy. I will let you know when I take a little adventure up that way!

Rowley's said...

I thought I was the best at Mario Kart N64. I guess well have to have a race and see! And Twilight...you don't know a good book until you read it.

*Chelsey* said...

LOL...I haven't read the Twilight series yet either and my friends won't stop bugging me about it!! I am putting that somewhere on my, "to do" list this year. Let me know if you like them if you ever decide to read them!

Tami said...

Mal, I think you're an exciting person. I didn't know you were so hooked on Harry. Twilight is really good but I promise I won't bug you about it.

Michelle H. said...

I will bug you about Twilight. You really should read it. I know that it will never beat Harry but give it a try. We are really excited to see you guys! Ali is so cute.

Cherilee said...

Mallory, I love your blog! I had no idea you used to pitch softball. I do think your daughter is adorable and you are for sure fun to be around.

*Chelsey* said...

I love that new pic of your little family at the top of the page! Did your mom take that? So cute.