Recent stats on skinny minnie. She just had her 3 yr well child check.
HT: 38 in. (80th percent)
WT: 28 lbs (20th percent)
She was quick as a whip with all of the questions and activities that the Doc had for her.
She started preschool this week and loves it. I wasn't too excited about paying for preschool when she's only 3 but she was so ready for it. I couldn't find my camera on her first day so I will have to take pictures this week.
This little beauty is 10 months old now and currently weighs 21 lbs. She got her first two bottom teeth at 6 months. Her two top teeth are finally coming in and they are ginormous. Poor girl. She started army crawling at 8 months and can crawl on all fours but prefers to army crawl. She started saying Alli. It sounds like "Aaadddeeee." My girls get along pretty well as long as Alli isn't too rough. They are so much fun. We are so lucky to have such wonderful girls.



5 comments:
Skinny Minnie and Chunky Lunky. I love those girls. Thanks for sharing them with me.
Cute Pictures! I can totally picture Alli in Preschool! She is such a little smarty pants. and I don't think it will be too long before Jane will be bigger than Alli and then Watch Out! :)
Two little sweethearts! That's too funny that Jane almost weighs as much as Alli. I haven't weighed Navi in awhile but I'm guessing she'd be right around 27! Alli must have got Andy's genes? ;) well yours too for that matter, will you promise to tell me your secret someday? I think all us girls need to get together for a lunch at the park or something.
Your girls are both so beautiful!
I still can't get over how much baby J has changed since we last saw her!!! Seriously. Is that even the same baby?! =)
beautiful girls!!!
Post a Comment