Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New pictures!

I know you wouldn't believe it by looking at my blog, but we have a ton of pictures of our little family due to my mom and her wonderful camera. (Andy, I know you agree.) Unfortunately I just don't get around to posting a whole lot. This past week, Andy's brother Eddie and his wife Michelle were here from Ohio with their SUPER CUTE new baby Carson. They blessed him while they were here and we also decided to get some family pictures. My mom did the pictures and they turned out fantastic! She is not yet done editing the GAZILLION that she took. I will post some more of the rest of the family when they are finished. I was so excited for these pictures so they can get displayed in our new house someday! Hopefully they won't be completely outdated by the time we finally move in. Let me know what you think.

P.S. I love getting family pictures! I think it's because my family is so cute and I just can't wait to show them to all the blogger stalkers out there!!

10 comments:

Tami said...

You guys are so cute!! Mal, you have one of the prettiest smiles. Andy, I think you're beautiful,too.

Eileen said...

Those are some pretty nice looking faces! And I'm not prejudiced AT ALL!!! I swear.

Cherilee said...

Mallory, I would have to agree with you. Your mom does have a nice camera, but you guys make the pictures cute.

Dave and Alisha said...

Im so sorry I didnt tell you. I didnt want to start one but did it anyway. So now people can stalk me like I do them (dont worry your one of them)

Sheena Larkin said...

I have to agree, you do have a very cute family. Can't wait to see more.

Robyn said...

Mal-
You are so beautiful!!! It just isn't fair. I LOVE the new photos and can't wait to see them in your house someday! Love ya!

Adrienne Gilbert said...

Cute picutres!! Andy called the other day but i guess the reception wasn't good we couldn't hear each other. Justin still has the same number 706-9604 or you can call his wisconsin number
(920)574-0948 either one. Justin is planning on calling you tonight i think. have a good one.

jenjamin said...

What a cute little family you have! I am glad you are doing a blog. I will be watching!

Ashley and Mikkel said...

Mallory- Hi this is Ashley (knipe) holy cow i can't believe that i found your blog!! it has been so long since i have seen you! it seems like only yesterday we were playing barbies in your room with
Camri! your little family is so cute and you all look like you are so happy together! i randomly saw your brother joey at my moms yard sale one day... he married my good friend from high school. i asked them how you were doing and what you were up to, but now I can just see for myself by looking at your blog! i love blogging and think it is an excellent way to keep in touch with people! well i hope to hear back from you soon! take care!
check us out at ashleyandmikkel.blogspot.com

Jena said...

mallory jean, get those pictures up! I'll be up the weekend of the 8th so i'll give you a call.