Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally!

I am so excited that we have finally decided to enter the blogging world. This is a way for us to keep track of goings on and organize our photos. This is good for me because I don't write in a journal and (sorry mom) I can't stand to scrapbook. So, look at this if you want but it's mainly just for Andy and I. I will also try and refrain from bragging about how perfect my family is.

2 comments:

Adrienne Gilbert said...

I am so glad to see you guys have a blog. justin and i were just talking about you guys the other day wondering what you are up to. our blog address is www.justinandadrienne.blogspot.com.i can't believe how big your little girl is. hope to hear from ya!

Cassidy said...

I was wondering when you would start. Your daughter is beautiful. Our blog is bbrowerfamily.blogspot.com... keep in touch